Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Monday, August 18th

She was quite out of it in the early am before I went to work. She took the first 1/2 of her liquid meds and swallowed that, but when I gave her the second half, she just held it in her mouth and never swallowed it. I tried to get her to swallow, but she stopped responding. I had to leave before I could get her to spit it out or swallow it. I gather that she did swallow it at some point since there was no mess on the pillow.

Bob said Susie was quite awake for Grace (the home health aid) and even asked for Ice Cream! Bob gave her some, but she wanted MORE! Wow!

When I got home, I was walking back into the bedroom and was shocked to see Susie's head leaning to the LEFT! she's been stuck looking right for at least 2 weeks, so this was a shocker. I gather that Grace was somehow able to get her to move it more upright and then Susie moved the rest of the way herself!

Though she was completely out of it and not responding all evening.

No comments: