Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Wednesday, July 30th

Last night, I checked her before I went to hockey and she needed a change. unfortunately, when I rolled her over to change her, she got the clean side of the bed wet and I was forced to change the whole thing. It's not easy to change a bed with someone in it - heh. Especially when you are trying to keep everything dry.

She had a decent sleep - but was awake kinda early - Eyes open and responding simply to questions.

She was kinda out of it when I actually got up, but was awake enough when I left for work to take her medications (all liquid these days).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

J & S,
Lisa and I have appreciated the entries. We're thinking about you guys everyday and wish we could be closer to give more than moral support. It is a credit to how special you both are by the amount of people who care about you two. Again, you will continue to be in our thoughts and prayers.

Dave & Lisa