She slept through the night - and was mumbling a bit this morning, but continued to sleep.
I started playing music to help wake her up before Grace arrived. It only seemed to kinda work.
She did not want to get up when Grace tried to get her up. It took a lot of convincing to get her out of bed so we could change the sheets/shower her. Finally we got her all cleaned up and back in bed when the Nurse arrived. she spend some time with Susie and took notes. Then we left her to rest as she was getting quite tired, but then Bonnie, the social worker stopped by. She talked to Susie a bit, but then reported that Susie had start talking Klingon and needed to rest. Even after we left her alone for quite some time, she still kept mumbling to herself and didn't go back to sleep until very late in the afternoon. She was probably awake for about 4 hours - much much longer than any of the previous 5 days or so.
scratch that !! It's now 10:00 and she has NOT gone back to sleep yet!
Wow - we thought she was going to rest, but she didn't.
Gwenn and Colin came over and cooked Mark and I a wonderful meal while we went to Yoga and hockey - YOU guess who did what! ;)
She's been up and about all day - speaking Klingon and not making much sense with any of her actions, but she's been awake.
Hopefully we will all get some sleep tonight
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Susie was sitting on the couch, speaking klingon half the time. Colin entered and waved. Susie said, "oh no, not YOU again!" and then totally laughed. Yeah, I say that all the time! :) She was really, really active from about 3PM to (I guess Jonah said 10PM). She was sitting on the couch, on the spare bed, in the wheel chair, standing near the tv looking at all the wires, back to the couch... Just as dinner was ready, she felt like walking around, standing in the kitchen. I ate, then Colin got to eat (chivalry, ha) and I suggested laying down in her bedroom. It was a go and we went to the bedroom. She was still very awake, even though I suggested that she looked a little tired... That surely didn't work, as she was up again in 30 minutes!
Post a Comment