She slept late, then was up and about most of the day.
She was sitting in the lounge chair on the patio when I got home from our motorcycle ride. Quite content and reasonably coherent. Injecting her funny comments into the conversation that was going on.
We brought her back inside where she was unsure of what to do, so she just sat on the blanket chest and talked with Kelley.
Colin and I took Mark and Jen out for their first motorcycle lesson :)
When we got back Susie had made it out to the hospital bed in the living room, but had gotten quite tired while staring at the fish, so Conrad had picked her up and put her in the bed - backwards. She didn't seem to mind.
Gradually she awoke as we were cooking dinner and fed her some chips and homemade salsa and guacamole. She stayed awake most of the evening until we tried to take her outside to sit around the campfire that I had been waiting to light. As soon as I lit the fire, she wanted to go inside. We wheeled her back inside, but just as we got into the bedroom, she started to have a small seizure. It was easier for Mark and I to lay her on the floor, rather than to try to get her into the bed. After that passed, she was quite out of it, so we tried to move her on a sheet. All 5 of us got her into bed quite easily, but the journey instantly made her sick :(
She slept through the night without any fidgeting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The incident where Conrad picked her up and carried her was pretty interesting. He's had some experience carrying heavy people (Leon a lot! and Colin last Halloween :-) but this was picking her up entirely from the floor to his standing position. Whew!
She was obsessed with the fish and decided to crawl down to the dogs' bed there. I gave her a shoulder rub while she was in a sitting position anyway. Then... I wasn't sure if she was starting to have an episode or just got super tired, but I thought we needed to lay her down, so Conrad decided to just git 'er up. He got her into the hospital bed and she fell asleep immediately - with her head at the foot of the bed. Poor girl then woke up later and couldn't quite figure out where she was... no wonder, she was facing the wall instead of the middle of the room!
Funnies in recent days...
Susie: Where's Gwenn today? Did she have to work?
Kelley: Yep
Susie: Hehehe, SUCKER
Gwenn (singing along with the TV fireworks show): "We're coming to America.."
Susie: Belt it out, Bitch!
Susie: You know what? I can get Jonah to do any gardening work I want. Anything. I just ask and he does it. He doesn't even seem to mind. It's awesome. Sweeeeet.
Group discusses the "Bedazzler"
Susie: We should totally do that this weekend. Bedeezledazzle. Cool.
Post a Comment