She slept most of the night. She must have removed her diaper at some point during the night since it was dirty and on the floor. (and I guess I slept through this - ugh). She and the bed were fine however, so that was good.
She was awake and talking a small bit this morning as I got dressed for work.
Well, I didn't go to work, actually... Read on...
Other Update:
------------
I had to take Owen (14yr old cat) to the vet hospital this morning.
He was severely dehydrated and extremely lethargic since Sunday night. Oddly, he got locked in the garage on Saturday night, but we found him in the morning. But since then, he seems to be getting sicker and sicker. Wanting to move less and less.
I called for him ~10 PM last night and he never came in, so I went out looking for him. I found him hunkered down in the side yard - not wanting to move. I checked him out and it didn't seem like he had any bones broken or anything obvious. Bob watched him during the night and we found him in the tub in the morining - not even interested in the water...
I took him to the vet this morning - they will be performing a bunch of tests and putting him on an IV for fluids. Not sure what he could have gotten into, but it certainly seems like he found something in the garage. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Jonah,
So sorry to hear that you have another stressful situation to contend with. Hopefully Owen's sickness is something minor. Perhaps he is stressed about Susie. Anyway, hang in there! I wish I was closer and could help out more.
You and Susie are always in my thoughts and prayers.
Tracy
Post a Comment