massive bed change needed at 3am since she took her diaper off and then wet the bed. I decided not to wake up Bob to see what it was like to do it alone. It was a little difficult, but not too bad. When she gets to the point of not being able to help (by rolling over, it's going to be tough, however.
Then, in the afternoon, the docs decided that she hasn't pooped and needs to. So they had me get some drugs for both ends and voila - poop. lots of cleanup for Bob and I. THAT was tough since she lost all energy 1/2way through and slumped to the floor - even with Bob trying to hold her upright!
We finally got her cleaned up and back into a nice, clean bed where she slept for most of the evening.
===
I missed an important update.
Somehow, Susie manged to get her wedding band on her right middle finger - past the knuckle and it was turing her finger purple (and huge). Bob tried and tried to get it off, but ended up just cutting it off. I'm going to have the jeweler attach our 2 rings together. Not sure what I'm going to do with them since I don't wear jewelry, but I thought that would be cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i had to read that twice about the ring, because the first time it sounded like you cut her finger off.
*small chuckle*
Post a Comment