Susie slept pretty well throughout the night. Much less fidgety than normal.
Bob was able to get her to the hospital bed and she's been in and out of sleep all morning.
---> NOTE:
I'm going camping tonight and will not have internet access, so I won't be updating the blog until Sunday night. If I can get phone service, I could send camping updates, but not Susie updates... ;)
Bob and Sally are staying at the house and will be taking care of her during my "vacation"
---> NOTE:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I had lunch at SNJ's today.
According to Sally, Susie was up for quite a while in the morning but was clearly very tired when I got there at noon. I asked her if she wanted to rest a bit and she said "yes, maybe for a half hour or so". She was mostly sleeping the entire time I was there. She would open her eyes if I touched her arm or her leg but would doze right back to sleep immediately. I left when the home health aide showed up at around 3pm.
It is Bob's 70th bday today. The Z's have friends from SF visiting for dinner tomorrow who are bringing a cake for Bob.
Today = Friday
Jonah, glad to hear that you are taking a little break. You've been doing such an amaizing job with Susie and with this blog. If I can borrow Lisa's name for you, even heroes need a vacation! I hope you have a good time.
Post a Comment