Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wednesday, August 6th

She was in a lot of pain when I got home last night, but after a little dash of the liquid paid med, that seemed to take care of the problem quickly - but she was out of it all night.

As a result, Bob and I both agreed that it might be a bad thing if we moved to the 37.5 microgram patches. He was going to call early this am and get that fixed.


Last night, we had success in the bowel movement area - but there was no agitation or restlessness preceeding it, so we only knew it happened after. Not to much of a mess to cleanup, but she did get kindof dirty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jonah,
Effectively managing Susie's pain while still being able to enjoy her awake self, is one of the most difficult things to do! I remember Joe and I fretted over the same questions for Annie.
You're brave and so caring with Susie, it never ceases to amaze me, Jonah. Hugs and love to you and Bob and Sally for your strengths during this sad time, AND OF COURSE all my love to Susie,
your sister Sarah