I need to borrow a bed of some sort for some time.
Do you have one? :)
The nurse and health aid have suggested that we move Susie out of our bed (King size) and to the hospital bed. Since I do not want to move her to any other room (where I would have to sleep), we are going to move our king bed out and move the hospital bed in - but I will need to sleep somewhere. Heh.
If you have a twin bed or sofa bed (thanks, Elise) or some other suggestion that I could borrow until this is all over, please let me know.
jonahflower@gmail.com is probably the best address to use rather than posting on the blog.
Thanks
==================================
Another feat of strength this morning - this time, she had ripped the diaper straight down the middle - HA!
There are 2 slighly different diapers that we have - they look almost identical, but one has tabs that are more like velcro while the other is like really sticky tape. The sticky tape ones are much harder for her to remove, so we use those at night. heh. I think Susie must have been watching weightlifting last night. hee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment