Monday, July 21, 2008

Monday, July 21st

Restless night. She woke up ~3 am and was very fidgety. I asked if she needed to be changed and she said no. After quite some time, I asked her if she needed to go pee and she said yes. So I moved the commode next to the bed and got everything ready, but when I started to move her, I noticed that she was already wet. I changed her and some of the sheets and got her back into bed.

During this movement, I noticed that her arms and legs have atrophied. Not unexpected, but didn't think that I would be able to notice it - since I see her every day.

She kept fidgeting until about 5am - I checked her once or twice because she kept pulling at the diaper - I thought that she was wet again, but she wasn't.

No comments: