Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wednesday, June 25th

Decent sleep

Got up early to pee - refused help - even though she could not stand up straight. Leaning WAY back while holding onto my hands for balance. She insisted that I was the one who was off balance and challenged me to let go. If I let her go, she would have fallen over the corner of the bed and into the window, so I didn't let go. She got mad and got back into bed. As soon as I laid down again, she started to get up. When I tried to get up with her, she got mad and pulled the covers over her again. I laid down again. After a few minutes, she got up and I got up with her. She stood up with no problems this time, so I let her get to the bathroom on her own.

Odd comment:
Why is this here? (her blanket chest that she made)
That is your blanket chest - the one you made.
I know that, but why did we bring this stuff with us on vacation?


Aaaak! Susie made it to the bathroom and LOCKED the door on her own! Argh! Gotta fix that as soon as she's out of the room.
I don't think she tried to flush anything - I guess we'll find out!

I asked Susie if she was hungry
WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP ASKING ME THAT?
NO NO NO!
Then only 5 minutes later, she tells Beth that she's hungry. heh.
She ate part of a sandwich that Elise brought over.

Peggy stopped by mid-afternoon to say hi.


Very fidgety all evening - could not stay comfortable


Hi sweetie - can I get you anything?
NO
What are you doing?
I'M TRYING TO FIND SOMETHING TO WEAR (while fiddling with the sheets)
I'll fix that for you
I'M GOING TO KICK YOU IN THE NUTS
Why would you do that
BECAUSE YOU ARE BEING ANNOYING
Maybe I should leave you alone for a bit


----

Hi sweetie - can I get you anything?
I NEED TO STAY AWAY FROM YOU
Why?
YOU ARE THE ONE MAKING ME SICK
I'm not the one making you sick.
HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?
Because I know
YOU THINK YOU KNOW EVERYTHING, HUH?
Perhaps I should give you an anti-nausea pill
I DON'T WANT TO TAKE ANYTHING THAT I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS
But it's an anti-nausea pill


Mark takes the pills and attempts to get her to take them - flat out refused to take anything.

Where are you going?
I NEED TO GO UPSTAIRS
We don't have an upstairs to this house. we can look around if you want to.
THEN I'M GOING TO FIND IT WITH A AXE
Mark, do we have an upstairs to this house - no we don't
THEN I NEED TO FIND OUT HOW TO GET OUTSIDE!
We are not going to go anywhere.


She has started to refuse to take pills - she doesn't trust anyone anymore.

2 comments:

KelleyK said...

Your house is a friggin' resort! :-)

Colleen said...

i often vacation at chez flower!

Gavin and I stopped by last night. Ate some of that yummeh lasagna with Mark while susie napped. Cara came by for a chat and we hung out in the room with her while the sun set. It was a nice conversation. lots of giggles.