Monday, June 30, 2008

Monday, June 30th

I was just about to leave for work, when Susie was getting up for the first time.
Mark said he'd handle it, so I left for work.

I gather that she was getting ready to go to work - looking for clothes, etc.
Then she got really tired out and ended up having an accident while sitting on the blanket chest.

She had just gotten back in bed when Grace arrived and kept her from sleeping just a bit longer while she washed Susie up a bit.

After that, she slept all afternoon and ALL evening!
I wonder if she will sleep through the night as well

====
NOPE! ;)

Just as I went to bed, Susie woke up and pretty much stayed awake all night.
I gave her water and pills, but they came right up.
So, I was giving her smaller sips of water all night.
Each time, she wanted to drink a ton, but I was limiting how much she drank.

Not anything major to report, just really busy, awake, fidgeting, etc.

1 comment:

Elise said...

hee hee, Jonah said "sleeping through the night".... dear Jonah how exhausted you must be! :(